Position Title: Golf Operations
Department: Golf Ops
Reports to: Head Pro/General Manager
Golf Course Operations, Mud Run Golf Course & Driving Range
Mud Run Golf Course & Driving Range is a 9-hole facility located in Akron, OH. The facility is also home to First Tee – Greater Akron, which boasts one of the finest youth development programs in the area. The 9-hole course is beautifully maintained and is host to many leagues, junior tournaments and local high school teams. The range is a hidden gem in Akron, with top of the line range balls along with a practice bunker and two paractice greens.
The Golf Operations position will work to ensure outstanding customer service while maintaining our facility to provide a positive golf experience for our customers. The position will require golf knowledge and the ability to be self-motivated and work with minimal supervision.
- Work one-on-one with customers to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Check in golfers, collect fees, stage golf carts and answer any customer questions.
- Perform daily housekeeping duties inside the Golf Shop, restrooms, kitchen, cart barn and range.
- Keep golf carts clean, stocked, and ready for customers.
- Perform duties on the range such as, picking and cleaning range balls, keeping ball hopper full, straighten range tees, organizing range baskets and making sure First Tee staff has a fully stocked basket for their classes.
- Maintain range cart with fuel and check oil regularly.
- Receive inventory and display all Golf Shop merchandise.
- Help rotate and stock Snack Bar.
- Responsible for opening and closing checklists.
- Reconciling both Golf Shop & Snack Bar registers, and placing deposits in safe.
- Perform any other job duties that may occur during a business day.
- Flexible availability including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Strong communication skills.
- A positive attitude while on the job is also essential.
- Must be able to pass a background check and safe sport screening.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Part – time/ seasonal position.
- Competitive hourly wage based on knowledge/experience.
- Access to the golf course and range with supervisor permission.
- Flexible schedule/great work environment.
For more information or to apply, please contact Dirk Hartman, Mud Run Head Pro/General Manager at 330-375-2728 or email@example.com.